Companies large and small are placing more emphasis than ever on the personnel function in regular communications with employees, sound wage and salary administration, progressive personnel policies and procedures, and positive employee relations. For employers not large enough to support a full-time personnel function, it is hard to be attentive to these important duties.
To assess human resource consulting needs and meet those needs in a timely, effective and professional manner. To be flexible in meeting specialized time and cost parameters. To fill in for human resource staff who may be on a long- or short-term leave of absence.
When and why do you need Interim HR Manager?
There are times when a company needs assistance that does not require a permanent full-time HR professional. HR Business Solutions has a positive impact on such situations.
- We do not have a Human Resources Department
- We have a one-person HR Department
- We struggle to meet the demands of the company during busy times
- Our HR person is on vacation/ leave
- We need to develop an HR Department