Employee Opinion Surveys
Attention to organizational and individual performance is essential to a firm's productivity, efficiency and success. Because employees are often the best source of information concerning a company's strengths and opportunities for improvement, the accurate and systematic measurement of employee opinions is an important first step in any improvement process.
To allow your organization's management to gain insight, knowledge and suggestions from the people who know the organization best - your employees. The valuable information gained through the survey process can:
- Reach all employees
- Improve employee relations
- Improve organizational productivity and efficiency
- Prepare for organizational initiatives such as Total Quality Management
- Provide a benchmark for the success of subsequent improvement initiatives Gather employee input
- Determine union vulnerability
- Enhance customer service and strengthen customer loyalty.